Posts : 219
Points : 611
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 30
Location : Punjab
|Subject: AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD v22.214.171.124 Final + Patch-RES Thu May 05, 2011 10:45 pm|| |
- Quote :
- AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But AnyDVD doesn't just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow you to copy them.
Features of AnyDVD:
• Works automatically in the background
• Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
• Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
• Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
• Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
• Decrypts 'on the fly'
• Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
• Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
• Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
• Allows speed control of your DVD drives
• Compatible with all DVD media
• Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
• Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
• Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
• Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
• Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
126.96.36.199 2011 05 03
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for AACS MKB v23
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Improved BD-Live removal
- Change (HD DVD): Removed obsolete option to "remove all menus from HD DVD"
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Removed the unreliable remastering options and added new remastering based on results
of the AI scanner
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying menu clips
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying menu intro / outro clips
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying titles
- New (DVD): Using new driver interface, featuring threaded I/O and "Magic File Replacement(tm)"
- New (DVD): Driver uses much less non-paged memory
- New (DVD): Creates Disc ID .xml file
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Bug introduced in 188.8.131.52, authentication didn't work
- Fix (DVD): CloneMap error with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Possible BSOD when subtitle transparency is enabled
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 184.108.40.206, the XBOX360 playback fix had some undesired side effects
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
- Quote :
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]